2009/09/01

Who am I & what am I about?

Hi blog world! I'm Moya a christian mother of an almost three year old baby girl "Pumpkin pie/Pie-pie" ( my bad she says she's not a baby but a big girl) and the now 8 month wife of Pookie. Pie pie starts school (kinder1) next week and is pretty excited about it. Though I'm more excited! I did tear up when she first tried on her uniform, started buying school stuff long before she got accepted. You see this noble institution is where I went when I was small along with my closest sister. They have a two year waiting list (at least) and she really had to do an interview, observation and a little test to see if she was eligible. Yes! At two years old but I won't get into that! Pookie and I both work fulltime and met in University although we both went to the same high school together for five years:) He's in construction, just like my dad (And I actually worked in my dad's construction company for a few years) and I must say that there's just something about a man in jeans and those hard hats everyday;) I just cannot feel the suits ( no offense). I especially like when he has a deadline and actually gets his hands dirty (and everything else!) And comes home looking like that. Its not hard to get concrete and cement mixtures out of clothes at all in my opinion. Anyway, since I've known myself I've always wanted to pursue many different things. My career options along with my hobbies seem to always be changing. It's not just indecision but there is a deep fear inside me of sticking to what God wants me to do with my life, work and talents (A bit afraid of success? Because only success comes from following God). And contrary enough my greatest desire is to fulfill exactly what Jesus wants with my life. So this begins the journaling of my course to fulfilling my purpose:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments may God richly bless you:)