2009/09/16

Less of me

 scale
Well I was starting to feel uncomfortable with my body this summer. I gained about 15 lbs since last October when I started birth control. I was taking mesigyna a monthly BC injection; and the weight just crept on.

I freaked out when one of the dresses I had just worn weeks before couldn't zip! My husband tried and tried but it just couldn't go up. So I stressed about it for a little while, then slowly started to take some steps to get comfortable again. I'm 5ft 7 inches and I'm happy at about 145lbs. Anything less and I'm just breasts and a smile:)

So first step was drinking water, which I basically didn't drink at all but only used when I cooked. So I was sipping water all day, everyday and it being so hot helped too. And I lost 2lbs in about 2 1/2 weeks doing just that. Then I stopped waiting until Pookie got home to eat dinner, as soon as it was ready I would take a reduced portion and tried to eat before 7 pm the latest. Then I stopped taking that BC because it was also making me feel very sick. And I haven't replaced it yet, which I know is dangerous seeing that we want to wait a few more years for pregnancy number two. But I just can't decide which one to take, what method etc.

Recently I've been doing exercises with Gilad from Fit tv (This is what got me back in shape post baby). So now I'm down 4 lbs.
I just wanted to say... SQUEE!!!! I'm so motivated right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments may God richly bless you:)