2009/09/17

Staring Impossibility Square in the Eyes

Have you ever wanted to do something that was physically, financially etc. impossible? Ever reached near the end of a goal and some obstacle came up? Have a bad habit or a bad attitude towards something or yourself you thought you would never shake? Ever been told or thought "That's impossible, it will never happen!"

Well I'm here to share that:- " The things which are impossible with men are possible with God." St. Luke Chapter 18 verse 27. This is a direct quote from Jesus himself.

My mother was addicted to smoking ciggarettes when I was younger, really addicted. She tried alot of things to quit because my Dad didn't like it and she felt bad about the example she was setting for us kids. The day she accepted Jesus Christ as her Saviour, her craving ended. God didn't want her enslaved to an addiction.
I remember just a couple weeks ago, Pookie and I were broke and didn't really have anything in the house for dinner; I was tempted to worry about it but I just prayed and trusted God. My landlords extended a dinner invitation to my family; there was alot of food to be had:) It's amazing how the Lord provided! They didn't even know our need!

There have been many more instances of human impossibilities that God has totally turned around that I have personally witnessed. So I know that with all the challenges that have come up recently, that me opening my Bible and this being the first verse I see, that my God is telling me that He's got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments may God richly bless you:)