2010/05/21

Thank God It's Friday & It's Fashionable

Just three months ago I had a terrible sprain in my right foot, my right knee had been previously broken & hurt in the process so it was no fun at all. I used crutches for a few days & had to keep my foot wrapped in the days. At work they graciously let me use a downstairs office until I could comfortably make it upsatirs on my own again.* I work at a local teachers' college that was originally the first hotel in my town, so it's mucho old. No elevators etal*

For awhile I really thought I would be sentenced to wearing flats for the rest of my life; It was that painful. Pookie had to massage my foot every night for weeks, he did most of the cooking etc. as well. I really love him, and that whole experience made me appreciate him more. Well back to the reason for the post. There is absolutely Nothing wrong with flats, I love them but at the time of my accident I wasn't wearing them often enough. Well after two months of flats I was starting to really miss my heels, some outfits just didn't look the same with flats. And I had alot of those outfits. My work actually encourages at least a small heel as it provides "a more professional look".

I prayed alot for full healing for my foot but everybody had a horror story of why sprains were worse than broken bones. A broken knee that I had for years always acted up on me, so that didn't sound too hopeful. But about  four weeks ago I realised things weren't so bad & I could actually wear some of my heels again.
So I had this one pair that I was afraid of trying again. I've had it since last June & I think I only wore it twice, four inch pumps are not in my regular diet. Three inches I'm really comfortable with. Well this morning I decided to brave it since my foot has been feeling 100% for weeks now.

...So today I'm giving God thanks for where He's brought me from & I'm wearing these... in grey
I went to bed at 2am this morning, so I had no time to take a pic in my shoes, maybe later:-)


1155765m
Nine West Women's Hearts Mary Jane,Black Leather,6 M US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments may God richly bless you:)