2010/06/11

Thank God It's Friday & It's Fashionable~TGIF&IF

So my three year-old is a self-proclaimed "Princessa" & many times she wants me to join in on the tutu-ruffly fun. So in order to adulterize my whimsy, I have found that vests are the best way for me to get away with wearing a tutu:-)




SDC11906
Black H&M top
Entry jean vest
black tutu gifted *tag says Sele


013110100237013110100311

Sweater Project black top
BCX grey vest
lace pewter tutu thrifted
(these pics were uploaded from my phone, hence the quality)

3 comments:

  1. OMG I'm so in the dark, i did not know its friday how sad is that?

    Happy TGIF hun!

    I'm loving your outfits too!

    p.s I really like the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's one of my faves, I try to wear it once a week lol;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that skirt is a grrreat find!

    Check out my giveaway!
    http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/2010/04/big-contest-with-makeup-lust.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments may God richly bless you:)