2010/02/24

and that fadeth not away

BeamClouds
"To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you," 1 Peter 1 verse 4.

There are times of great problems and instability, when one looks to God for help, then things calm down and seem to be resolved. Suddenly, other undesirables attack the same situation and your strength crumbles once again...

Seasons of peace may fade but the inheritance I have through the blood of Jesus NEVER fades. It will be wonderful from start to eternity, and nothing can take it away from me.
As I write with tears in  my eyes, in this earthly body bound by pain & hurt & reject, my hope & eyes look toward heaven for what is reserved for me there. As I look above from where my help comes, the Lord reminds me not to dwell on pain & disappointment but to focus on the Holy Spirit in me; Revealer of all truth. Who reminds me that this world too shall pass, my problems will fade but the place Jesus has gone to prepare for me won't.

So I'll gather strength from the Lord & not my weak efforts. And learn what I need to carry on in this life.

"That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:" verse 7

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments may God richly bless you:)