2009/10/26

Ten Months

I actually can't believe that it's been ten months already since Pookie and I got married. It seems like before long it will be Christmas Eve and we'll be at the one year mark. I already can't wait til December because that's when I'll be taking my much needed vacation; and having an anniversary to celebrate  will be all the more awesome. One of my really good friends called me on Friday wanting permission to use our wedding pics in a new wedding magazine. That got me thinking about our anniversary...
I need a cool idea to make the day memorable and special for my man but I don't want to go over board because I think simple would be much more appreciated than over the top. Right now I'm thinking we should return to the reception site for dinner or something along those lines. Any budget friendly suggestions anyone? I'd really appreciate any suggestions:)

IMG_2592

2 comments:

  1. Saw you started following, and just wanted to stop by and say thanks! :) Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! We found out that a REALLY nice restaurant here has something called the "Sunset Dinner for Two" (which is a nice way of saying 'early bird special' ha!). For $35+tip, we each get a salad, an entree, and then a dessert to share. The only catch is arriving before 6pm! As long as you have someone you trust to watch your sweetie pie, you can follow it up with a dollar theatre movie, and it ends up being a fun and cheap little date night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! And I'm sure she will be more than happy to be spending christmas Eve with Granma & Granpa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments may God richly bless you:)