2010/07/19

Vacay from work & blogworld:-)

I've been M.I.A. lately because of vacation. It's really fun so far & some awesome things have happened.
So, I recently returned from NY where I spent alot of quality time with my sisters (soo fun & well needed, we hardly get to see each other!) Pumkin Pie was spoiled rotten the entire time & she loved it; once again refusing to return to Jamaica ( This has happened everytime for the past three years, guess she's a city girl at heart).
I'll share a few pics of our time there. My vacay officially ends next week but I feel revived & ready for work again:-)
God has definately been gracious & provided for us in many awesome ways. All glory to Him:-)

 DSC02025[1]

DSC02026[1]

DSC02013[1]

Mother-daughter bonding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments may God richly bless you:)