2010/01/27

'Til Death

My marriage is very important to me, even more so that we have experienced some very trying & "deal breaker" times. The Lord places alot of importance on the institutions of marriage & family; And it is guidelines from the Word of God that has kept me going in my role as a wife. I have discovered a blog dedicated solely to marriage based on the real life experiences of its author Aimee Freeman. Check out http://www.womensmarriageministry.blogspot.com/ it is encouraging & she is about to embark on a 14 day challenge that has reinforced all that God was trying to show me on being the wife He called me to be.
So if you have a great marriage & even a not so great one, join in the challenge & spread the word & get a lot of people following God's will for successful marriages & the way He intended for them to be.

IMG_2654

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments may God richly bless you:)